The Indian automotive market has witnessed a remarkable surge in both car and bike sales. This growth becomes even more pronounced during the festive season in India. It is during this time that automakers and motorcycle manufacturers gear up for significant product launches.
Introducing the Hottest Rides of the Month: Top 10 Cars and Bikes in India
In this exciting post, we’re all revved up to share the latest buzz in the Indian automotive scene with the top 10 cars and bikes making waves this month.
The 2024 KTM 390 Duke:
Before we dive into the full list, let’s kick things off with the star of the show – the 2024 KTM 390 Duke. This upcoming beast from KTM is set to hit the Indian roads in 2024, and it’s already causing quite a stir.
- Engine Powerhouse: Under the hood, the 2024 KTM 390 Duke boasts a robust 399 cc dual-cylinder engine, churning out a formidable 48.8 Bhp of power and a torque of 39Nm.
- Smooth Shifting: Paired with a slick 6-speed gearbox, this machine promises a thrilling ride with smooth gear transitions.
- Advanced Features Galore: What’s more, this Duke is expected to come loaded with a plethora of advanced features, elevating your riding experience to a whole new level.
Top 10 Cars and Bikes Set to Launch in September 2023
TVS Apache RTR 310 (Expected Launch: September 6th):
- TVS Apache, renowned for its quality, is gearing up to introduce a new motorcycle.
- Based on the BMW platform, the TVS Apache RTR 310 will feature a robust 312 cc engine.
- Anticipated performance includes 33.52 Bhp of power and 28 Nm of torque, promising an exciting ride.
Suzuki V-Strom 800 DE: A Powerhouse on Two Wheels
New Arrival: Suzuki India is gearing up to introduce the eagerly anticipated Suzuki V-Strom 800 DE to the Indian market.
- 2022 Unveiling: This impressive motorcycle made its debut at the 2022 show, creating a buzz among motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Engine Might: The heart of the V-Strom 800 DE packs a punch with its 776 cc engine.
- Impressive Power: This engine is no slouch, capable of producing a formidable 83.3 bhp of power.
- Generous Torque: Riders can expect a peak torque of 78 Nm, ensuring a thrilling and responsive riding experience.
Tata Nexon Facelift Arriving on 14th September: What to Expect
Release Date: Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the Tata Nexon facelift on the 14th of September.
- Best Seller: The Tata Nexon is no stranger to success, being one of Tata’s best-selling cars.
- Interior Transformation: Significant design changes are on the horizon for the interior of the Nexon facelift, promising a refreshed look and feel.
- Dual Options: This facelift will be available in both the standard Nexon and the electric Nexon EV variant, offering choices for different preferences.
- Advanced Features: Anticipate the introduction of new advanced features, enhancing the overall driving experience.
Honda Elevate: Launching on 4th September
- Honda’s Stellar SUV: The highly anticipated Honda Elevate is set to make its grand return to the Indian automotive scene on the 4th of September.
- A Long-Awaited Comeback: After a considerable hiatus, Honda is making a significant comeback with this SUV.
- Impressive Powerplant: The Honda Elevate is equipped with a 1,498 cc engine that packs a punch, generating an impressive 119.35 bhp of power.
- Robust Torque: With a torque rating of 145 Nm, this SUV promises a dynamic and responsive performance on the road.
- Fuel Efficiency: In its petrol version, the Honda Elevate offers a commendable range of 15.31 kilometers per liter, ensuring you can go the distance with confidence.
Mercedes-Benz EQE SUV – September 15
- Mercedes-Benz is gearing up to launch its fourth electric car in India, the EQE SUV.
- This SUV is the crossover version of the EQE sedan and comes loaded with advanced features.
- Expect a substantial 90.6 kWh battery providing a generous WLTP range of 590 km
- The Lexus LM minivan, set to launch in September 2023, is generating excitement.
- It’s considered a stunning counterpart to the Toyota Vellfire and is now open for bookings.
- Under the hood, it houses a robust 3,969 cc engine, offering a petrol automatic variant.
- Toyota is addressing the absence of a sub-4 meter SUV or crossover in its lineup with the upcoming Toyota Taisor.
- This vehicle might carry the Taisor name and likely shares powertrain and features with the Front.
- Expect some design differences in this new offering.
Citroen C3 Aircross
- Citroen is set to launch the C3 Aircross in India, an extended C3 hatchback with third-row seating.
- Positioned to compete with Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos, it boasts a 1.2-liter turbo petrol engine generating 110bhp and 190nm torque.
- Anticipated launch in September or October.
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus
- The Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus is set to launch, bringing a new twist to the familiar name.
- Derived from the TUV300 Plus, it will likely feature several updates.
- Power comes from a 2.2-liter turbo diesel engine producing 118bhp and 121Nm of torque.
Volvo C40 Recharge
- The Volvo C40 Recharge will soon hit the Indian markets with a fresh style and advanced features.
- This SUV showcases a unique design, with a more stylish side and rear.
- It’s equipped with a dual-motor AWD layout and a 78 kWh battery pack, providing a 500 km range.
- The electric motor delivers an impressive 480bhp and 660Nm of peak torque.